The Bookstore provides required textbooks and classroom supplies for students. The Bookstore sells textbooks for courses for which the instructors have required or made optional. We also carry convenience items, snacks and gift cards. Used books are available when possible. There are currently two ways in which you may purchase books:
- You may come to the Bookstore with a copy of your schedule. A member of the Bookstore staff will get your books for you.
- You may buy your books at our online bookstore!
If you will be charging your books to a grant or scholarship, you may begin doing this one week before the day that classes begin. *See Bookstore for Important Charge Dates.
- Under the Textbooks tab on the website, select Order Textbooks.
- Select the correct term: Spring, Summer, Fall. Then select each department, course, and correct section. (Different sections have different required materials.)
- Do this for each course and then click View Your Materials.
- On this screen you will choose New or Used (or New Rental or Used Rental if it is available) and click Add to Cart. Do this for each book you would like to purchase, then click Continue to Checkout on the bottom right of the screen.
- The next screen allows you to review your cart. If you have missed something, click Continue Shopping. If you are finished, click Continue to Checkout.
- A pop-up will appear stating: If the condition (New/Used) of a textbook you ordered is no longer available, may we substitute with another condition?
- What does this mean? If you ask for a used book and we no longer have used, would you like us to give you a new one? If so, check yes. If not, check no.
- Click Continue
- Another pop-up will appear stating: In the event the instructor changes the materials for your course, how would you like us to update your order?
- Choose Do Not Add to Order and click Continue
- A third pop-up will appear stating: If we substitute or add course materials to your order, what condition would you prefer?
- Choose either New or Used and click Continue
- Click Payment Options.
- If you have already ordered from the bookstore, login with your username and password. If not, click Register Here.
- Make sure your billing address matches exactly where bank or credit card statements go.
- On the next screen you can choose either Pick up at Canton, Macomb, Havana or Rushville or Ship to home.
- Double check your shipping address on the next screen (even if choosing pickup) and click Continue.
- If choosing pickup, click the dropdown menu and choose which campus you will be picking up from. Click Continue.
- If you choose in-store pick up we will call you when your order is ready for pick up!
- Fill in credit card information (We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express) and click Submit Payment.
- You will be taken to a confirmation screen and will also receive an email with your confirmation number.
- NOTE: This initial email is not charging you any money. Your card will not be charged until you get a second email with your order fulfilment. If you allowed substitutions for your textbooks, THE END TOTAL MAY CHANGE!